One of the best suppliers of my company is one of We believe in you shirt. He does the opposite of what you’re supposed to do as a salesman. “That’s going to be difficult. The schedule says we can’t make that, but we’ll do out best.” 90% of the time, they meet the schedule and have fantastic product to go with it. The other 10% of the time, they communicate delays ahead of time (usually), and I’ve already prepared my expectations that they might not be able to make it.
We believe in you shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt
Best We believe in you shirt
So I was on vacation with my wife and both our sets of We believe in you shirt. My mother in law (MIL) asked my mom if she wanted to go jewelry shopping with her and my wife. My mom just said, “Hmmm… No, thanks.” and walked away (edit, continued walking, didn’t just walk away mid-conversation). My MIL looked super offended and was like “Well, okay then” all huffy. It wasn’t until my mom realized and later said she didn’t intend to be rude that my MIL stopped acting weird. Learned a lot about my wife’s behavior that trip based on how her mom acts.