Oh Amy – that one percent has gotten so badly under my skin. I want Nailed It Hammerhead Shark T-Shirt, you don’t know them! You don’t know what you are talking about! I’m so sorry that you have to endure ridicule of so many that have done nothing for anyone their whole lives. You don’t deserve their comments and you are above their comments. You are so tender hearted and I know some of these posts can cut directly through you.
Nailed It Hammerhead Shark T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt
Best Nailed It Hammerhead Shark T-Shirt
But you have Nailed It Hammerhead Shark T-Shirt, that know your story, and know that not a single one of these comment actually apply to you. Like you said, they don’t know your story, but those who love you do. Jesus had more hate than 1% – but he was smart to surround himself with the support of 12 men. Those who knew him loved him, and that was enough. That is what we will have to focus on. You are loved, you are respected, and you have touched the other 99% so deeply by this post. Thank you!